Displaying items 97-108 of 971 » View wsbtradio.com items only< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-81 Next >
In Glendale, 339 cases of domestic violence were reported to police in 2010. The department's latest figures, as of September of this year, are 238. But many women don't report assaults to the police, and others report them to organizations like the YWCA....
• Roger A. Fairchild, 27, 104 Rolling Acres Drive, was arrested May 2 at the same address and charged with first-degree wanton endangerment, fleeing or evading police on foot and cultivating in marijuana. • Tammy Sterner, 33, 1039 Trustie Road,...
firstname.lastname@example.orgLEXINGTON — Former Danville resident Jimmy Lou Banks remains in the Fayette County Detention Center this morning after pleading not guilty to a drug trafficking charge Wednesday in Fayette District Court. Judge David F. Hays denied Banks’...
Tosha L. Ziegenhagel, 26, of 1902 N. Dakota St., No. 302, two charges of forgery, charges dismissed; two charges of grand theft, charges dismissed; second degree petty theft, charge dismissed; misprision of felony, fined $285 and sentenced to 90 days in...
• Stephen R. Cornett, 35, listed as homeless, was arrested May 8 at 500 Beauford Place No. 24 and charged with violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO. • Karen Smith, 50, 500 Beauford Place Apt. 1, was arrested May 8 at the same address and charged...
• Donald P. Cunliffe, 51, 2157 Tates Creek Road, Richmond, was arrested April 10 at 8775 Tates Creek Road and charged with operating on a suspended license. • Leslie Williamson, 35, 411 Young Drive, was arrested April 15 at that address and...
• Burnis Sparkman Jr., 47, 501 Savannah Court, was arrested April 20 at 1034 N. Main St., Waffle House, and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • Eugenio Tepec Garcia, 47, 118 Evergreen Court, was...
Tags: Police Arrests, Sex Crimes, Prosecution, Crimes, Theft
• Jerry J. Warner, 20, 201B Bellchase, was arrested March 27 at Jessamine Avenue and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place. • Donovan D. Nicholson, 21, 110 Astor Place, was arrested March 23 at the same address and charged with...
Why are we hearing so many reports of sexual violence in the news lately? Hopefully it is because victims of these crimes are starting to get needed support instead of condemnation. For too long victims have been silenced by the fear they will be blamed,...
• John M. Harvey, 59, 418 W. Brown St., was arrested April 2 at West Maple Street and Wilmore Road and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • James C. Mahan, 21, 207 Natchez Trace Drive, was arrested April 3 at Cottage...
Tags: Police Arrests, Drug Trafficking, Prosecution, Crimes, Theft
400 block of East Valencia Avenue A 42-year-old man was arrested April 11 on suspicion of domestic violence and assault with a deadly weapon. Tulare Avenue and North Naomi Street A 23-year-old man was arrested April 10 on suspicion of possession of...
Michael Andre New, 39, Sioux Falls, no driver's license, fined $120. Kirbie Eda Maria Wages, 23, of 908 S. Main St., No. 4, sale of alcohol to minor, fined $225 and sentenced to 30 days in jail with $100 of the fine and all of the jail sentence...
Tags: Prisons, Jesus Rodriguez, Trials, Fines, Punishment
Nov 25, 2011 |Story| Glendale News Press
May 9, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
May 9, 2012 |Story| AM News
May 12, 2012 |Story| Aberdeen News
May 17, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
May 2, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
May 2, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Mar 28, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Apr 3, 2012 |Story| Petoskey News
Apr 11, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Apr 13, 2012 |Story| Burbank Leader
Apr 14, 2012 |Story| Aberdeen News
Original site for Domestic Violence topic gallery.