Displaying items 61-72 of 971 » View wsbtradio.com items only< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-81 Next >
KTLA NewsDELTONA, Fla. -- A 31-year-old Deltona man was arrested, accused of commandeering a car and forcing its driver out so he could rush his pregnant girlfriend to the hospital. Robert Boudreaux was arrested in the hospital parking lot Sunday after a saga...
• Estill R. Streeval, 39, 16 Leedean Circle, was arrested Sept. 1 at that address and charged with fourth-degree assault, domestic violence. • Julie A. Hager, 43, 2835 Pollard Road, was arrested Sept. 7 on Sulphur Well Pike and charged with...
Tags: Crimes, Crime, Law and Justice, Prosecution
There is a new campaign in the Hoosier state to end domestic violence and sexual assault. Indiana says, NO MORE. The national campaign was brought to Indiana. Several organizations and people from various agencies like the mayor’s office to...
CNNJOLIET, Ill. -- An Illinois jury on Thursday found former Chicago-area police sergeant Drew Peterson guilty of murder in the 2004 death of his ex-wife. The jury of seven men and five women deliberated for nearly 14 hours total before delivering its...
• Roger A. Neathery, 47, 126 Lake St., was arrested Aug. 27 at the same address and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place and disorderly conduct. • David B. Gabbard, 33, 111 S. 5th St., was arrested Aug. 25 at the same address...
Channel 2 NewsA man sentenced for kidnapping and raping his ex-wife in 2009 is asking the State Court of Appeals to shorten that sentence. John Herring's attorney, Kevin Fitzgerald, and Assistant Attorney at the Office of Special Prosecutions and Appeals, Eric...
Tags: Judges, Punishment, Herring, Justice System, Lawyers
• Justine T. Gonzalez, 19, 408 Imperial Pointe, was arrested June 17 at Dollar Tree on North Main Street and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place. • Steven L. Howard, 55, 1219 Burgin Road, Harrodsburg, was arrested June 16 at...
Tags: Theft, Police Arrests, Gainesville, Briarwood, Jesus Rodriguez
Furor surged in Maryland and across the country Monday over a Missouri congressman's comment that he opposes abortion in most cases of rape because women rarely become pregnant during a "legitimate rape." Though Rep. Todd Akin, a Republican who is...
• Michael A. Thom, 22, 1100A Shun Road, was arrested Aug. 18 at Pinoak Drive and charged with failure to dim headlights and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • Robert J. Smith, 25, 633 Shawnee Road, Danville, was...
• Whitney L. Miller, 23, 551 W. 6th St., Lexington, was arrested Aug. 12 at North Main Street and charged with speeding 15 mph over the limit and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • Ronald D. Stanley, 56, 117...
CNNDAVIE, Fla. -- The saga of reality star Evelyn Lozada's marital dispute with football player Chad Johnson (formerly Ochocinco) has reached a breaking point. The same day she released a statement saying she hoped her new husband would seek help after this...
College Gridiron 365 Blog - Orlando SentinelOhio State linebacker Storm Klein arrested...
Sep 25, 2012 |Story| KTLA-LTV
Sep 19, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Sep 20, 2012 |Column| WXIN-LTV
Sep 7, 2012 |Story| KTLA-LTV
Aug 29, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 22, 2012 |Story| KTUU
Jun 20, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 20, 2012 |Story| Baltimore Sun
Aug 22, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 15, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 15, 2012 |Story| KTLA-LTV
Jul 7, 2012 | Orlando Sentinel
Original site for Domestic Violence topic gallery.